This weekend is a great time to clean out closets and donate to our clothing drive! We are gratefully accepting your donations until the morning of Tuesday, November 13th. Kids can earn green Power of One tickets for their donations! Thanks so much to all who have donated already.
We are still accepting candy donations until Thursday, November 15th. Thank you for your support!
Terry Fox Run
We are pleased to report that our school community raised $768 for the Terry Fox Foundation. Thank you for your generosity!
Upcoming PA Day
Please remember that Friday, November 16th is a PA Day.
Parking Lot Guidelines
Student safety is of primary importance to all members of the St. Luke community. Although we encourage all students who are within walking distance to walk to school, the following are the guidelines that we expect of all parents/caregivers who drive students:
- Parking lot use, both in front of and at the side of the school, is restricted to those who are coming into the school to volunteer, for a meeting, signing students in or out.
- The roadway in front of the school by the dumpsters and daycare is only for families with students in JK – Gr. 1 using the “Kiss and Drop”. No other families should be using this area for drop off.
- The barrier free parking spots at the side lot of the school are for vehicles displaying the appropriate pass allowing them to park there. They are not to be used as a drop off spot.
- Follow the signs posted in front of the school and on the streets.
- Please do not park in front of the buses. This causes delays and can be dangerous for our students.
- Please do not block the area where the bus for special transportation loads and unloads.
Be advised that the City of Waterloo Bylaw office has permission to come onto our property to ticket anyone in contravention of the posted bylaws.